MALE INTIMATE WAXING 'MANZILIAN'
Also known as 'Butt, Sac and Crack'. As much or as little hair removed from the groin, pubic triangle, penis, scrotum, buttocks and anal area. Your treatment is preformed by a female therapist specifically trained and experienced in male intimate waxing, so no need to feel nervous or uncomfortable. You may experience temporary physical arousal in response to application of products in preparation to your treatment, this is very common and usually subsides fairly rapidly.
FOR HEALTH AND SAFETY REASONS, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT YOU SHOWER/BATHE JUST PRIOR TO YOUR TREATMENT.
- Please ensure you are well hydrated the day before and on the day of your treatment. This will reduce discomfort during your treatment.
- You may find pain relief tablets 20 minutes prior to treatment and anti-histamines for a couple of days before your treatment will help reduce discomfort, minimise any reactions and reduce recovery time.
- Please wear loose fitting clothes or bring fresh clean clothes with you.
- Please avoid applying any products to the area including moisturiser, creams, oils, anti-perspirants, deodorants, cologne, aftershave, talcum powder 24 hours prior and after your treatment and at least 48 hours for all AHA, BHA, vitamin A skincare products.
- Please refrain from physical activities, swimming, sunbathing and use of sunbeds, steam rooms and saunas for 24 hours before and 48 hours after any hair removal treatment. You will also need to avoid sexual activity for 48 hours after treatment.
- For best results you will need at least half a centimeter of hair growth (the size of a grain of rice) and no more than two centimeters.
- Please refrain from shaving, cutting or the use of hair removal creams for at least three (3) weeks prior to your appointment.
When booking please let us know we need to allow extra time to trim areas prior to your treatment.
Please book waxing treatments for holidays at least 48 hours prior to departure.
All clients are required to complete a skin analysis consultation card. This will help your therapist investigate your skin concerns and ensure suitability for treatment.
You will be required to remove clothing from the lower part of your body.
STEP 1 - CONSULTATION
Your therapist will assess your skin to ensure suitability for the treatment. There are some conditions that are not suitable for waxing treatments
- Clients taking Roaccutane or applying steroid creams (less than 6 months)
- Contagious skin conditions
- Hemorrhage or bruising on the skin
- Recent scar tissue (less than 6 months)
- Sunburnt or chafed skin
- Folliculitis (follicle infection)
- Defective circulation
The following may restrict your treatment
- Hairy moles
- Heat rash
STEP 2 - PRE-WAX SKIN STERILISATION
Your pores will be opened during the treatment. Special cleansing solution is applied to the area to remove impurities and reduce risk of follicle infection. A pre-wax barrier oil is applied to the area.
STEP 3 - WAXING HAIR REMOVAL
Due to the sensitivity of this area we use 'hot wax' for this treatment. Working in strip sections, wax is applied with a spatula. This sets hard whilst attaching to the hair follicles. Once set your skin is stretched to minimise discomfort, your therapist removes the wax in either the opposite or same direction as hair growth. You will be required to assist in stretching the skin in certain areas. Your therapist will assess your response to the treatment and adjust timings between applying wax to ensure a more suitable recovery period, for your initial treatment we normally increase your treatment time to allow for this.
STEP 4 - AFTER-WAX
Cooling marshmallow root lotion is applied to the area, this will help to remove any residual wax, guard against infection and soothe the newly waxed area.
You will be left to dress, before your therapist will take you through your aftercare.